Hey, just wanted to write an update here to let everyone know what is going on behind the scenes here at the Skeptical Christian. The wonderful Steve Mckinney is helping me redesign the website with a new backend. The new site will have a cleaner look and much better functionality. I am currently working on porting all of my articles over to the new site, which also involves updating, checking grammar and spelling, and expanding on all the articles and reviews I have on the site. This is why updates have been sparse for the past couple months (though I have been doing a lot of reading; I’m currently working on 5 book reviews).
Another problem has been my audio setup for the podcast. I didn’t post one for the month of December because I have been having audio problems. I think I have figured out the problem, so I should be good to resume podcasts this month. Should have one up in the next few days, provided that the audio problems don’t return.
Finally, there has been some new content uploaded since I last wrote about updates. First of all, episode 12 of the podcast was a recording of a talk that I gave on the historical evidence for the resurrection, while episode 13 looked at the evolution of belief. Other than that, I have some more book reviews;
- Reason and Religious Belief by William Hasker, Bruce Reichenbach, David Basinger, and Michael Peterson
- Predestination and Free Will by John Feinberg, Norman Geisler, Bruce Reichenbach, and Clark Pinnock
- God and Time: Four Views by Paul Helm, Alan Padgett, William Lane Craig, and Nicholas Wolterstorff
- Time and Eternity by William Lane Craig
- Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview by William Lane Craig and J.P. Moreland
- Passionate Conviction by William Lane Craig and Paul Copan
- The Lost Virtue of Happiness by J.P. Moreland and Klaus Issler